Study In USA - Know About USA Intakes, Universities, Fee 2023

Fly Now:

    Privacy Policy

    Study in USA for Students - All you need to know!

    For ages, the clarion call for many ambitious individuals eager of bettering their lives has been “Go West, young man!” This message appears to be primarily aimed at aspiring young men and women in the United States of America. Whether it is the pioneers, railway builders, gold hunters, or students of today, the United States has always been a popular hotspot, which is not unexpected given that the United States offers some of the best benefits for young students.

    • Most of the top-ranked universities in the world are situated in the United States,This is hardly by chance, given that the United States invests considerably in research infrastructure as well as academic excellence. The United States also boasts the distinction of having the most universities.
    • There is a huge demand for students who graduate from US universities, both within and outside of the United States. For students who intend to stay in the nation, studying in the United States allows them to find work through the OPT or CPT programmes and continue living in the country on a Work Visa until they find a more permanent position. Furthermore, the United States has several Fortune 500 corporations. Is it any surprise that the United States is renowned as the “Land of Opportunity?”
    • Students, who study in the USA, are the least likely to get homesick since the United States has a diverse population from numerous geographical places and ethnic backgrounds. This makes it easier for them to adjust and settle down, and it also helps them do better in their careers later on.
    • The education system in the United States is extremely flexible. Students can choose from a wide range of disciplines beginning in high school to suit their individual likes and needs. Furthermore, there are an infinite number of subject combinations from which they can graduate.
    • If you are looking for inspiration to study in the USA, Do we therefore need to go beyond Indira Nooyi, Sundar Pichai, Satya Nadella, and Parag Agarwal? All of those have taken advantage of the opportunity to study in the United States to develop their abilities and advance their careers to the pinnacle of their fields.
      • a.Indira Nooyi She completed her remarkable academic career with a Master’s degree from the Yale School of Management before becoming the CEO of PepsiCo.She completed her remarkable academic career with a Master’s degree from the Yale School of Management before becoming the CEO of PepsiCo.
      • b.Sundar Pichai He supplemented his Indian education with an MS from Stanford University and an MBA from the Wharton School, rising to the position of CEO of Alphabet, Google’s parent business.
      • c.Satya Nadella He earned his MS from the University of Wisconsin and his MBA from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business.
      • d.Mr. Parag Agarwal,IIT alumnus who moved to the United States for his MS and Ph.D. in computer science has lately taken over as CEO of Twitter. He is a 37-year-old machine learning and AI expert. By studying abroad, you can explore global opportunities for your career.

    Apart from their determination to succeed in their decision to study in the United States while they have the opportunity, all of these and many other top achievers have one thing in common. So, what are you holding out for? Get in touch with us to learn more about studying in the United States.

    Types of Student Visas in USA

    The “F” visa is for academic studies. An F1 visa is issued to students who are attending an academic program or English Language Program. F1 visas are by far the most common form of student visa in the U.S. F1 students must maintain the minimum course load for full-time student status. F1 status allows for part-time, on-campus employment (fewer than 20 hours per week). Additionally, students can work on optional practical training (OPT) for up to one year after completion of their academic program. Students are expected to complete their studies by the expiration date on the I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status).

    Know More

    A J1 visa is issued to students who need to obtain practical training that is not available in their home country to complete their academic program. J-1 student status allows for similar employment as the F1 visa, with similar restrictions, as long as permission is given by the exchange visitor program sponsor.

    An M1 visa is issued to a student who is going to attend a non-academic or vocational school. M-1 visa holders for technical and vocational programs are not permitted to work during the course of their studies. The M-1 student visa applicants must have evidence that sufficient funds are immediately available to pay all tuition and living costs for the entire period of intended stay.

    Living with your Student Visa in the USA

    As you begin to think about funding sources for your educational and living expenses in the United States, remember that you cannot count on working in the United States unless you have been granted a teaching or research assistantship. Immigration regulations are very strict with respect to working while carrying a student visa, and when you submit evidence of your financial resources, you cannot rely on potential income. The income on which you base your application must be assured, and it must be equal to or exceed the costs of the first year of your studies. Careful long-term and short-term planning is necessary to ensure that you will have a rewarding educational experience in the United States. If you are realistic about your financial needs, you will be better able to enjoy the exciting academic and cultural experience of living and learning in the United States.
    The Visasyc Student scholarships database contains frequently updated information about scholarships, grants and assistantships. If you are considering a research or teaching assistantship, please search the available options.

    Applying for your Visa

    When putting together your application for a student visa, you will first need to research the admission policy for your university. Keep the following items in mind:
    Every school has different academic eligibility criteria. Your school will tell you what their requirements are. If you are still in the process of researching different schools, you can use the USA School Search to research general academic standing and test scores.
    You will need to show that you can support yourself without having to work.
    You may have to show proof of health insurance in order to cover any medical expenses should you need any medical assistance.

    Although visa applicants may apply at any U.S. consular office abroad, it may be more difficult to qualify for the visa outside the country of permanent residence.

    For detailed application information and help preparing for your visa interview, please visit the F1 Visa Application process section.

    Your arrival at the United States Port of Entry

    You need to be aware that even if your visa is granted, it does not guarantee your entry into the United States. It is ultimately up to the CBP [Customs and Border Protection] to let you into the United States. It is also the job of the CBP to determine how long you may remain in the United States. At the port of entry, a CBP official validates Form I-94, Record of Arrival-Departure, which notes the length of stay permitted. This will be a small white card issued by U.S. Customs and Border Protection upon your entry to the U.S. The form I-94 is your permit to stay in the U.S.

    How Long You Can Stay in the US After Graduation

    Per US immigration law, students with F visas must leave the US within 60 days after the program end date that is listed on Form I-20. Students with J and M visa status must leave the US within 30 days after the program end date that is listed on Form I-20. However, if you wish to extend your stay in the US, you may request a visa extension through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website. Before requesting a visa extension, we recommend exploring your visa options after graduation.

    How You Can Change Your Visa Status

    While living in the US, your plans may change and you might have to change your visa status. If you wish to do this at any time while living in the US, you do not have to apply for a new visa. You must request to change your nonimmigrant status through USCIS. We recommend that you notify your Designated School Official (DSO) about your desire to change as it’s important that your school is aware of any changes to your nonimmigrant status, and your DSO can help you through the process.

    Process to get Student Visa to USA

    Step 1

    Let's chat about your academic interests, career goals, and preferences.

    Step 2
    University Shortlisting

    We'll handpick institutions that align with your aspirations based on your Academics and English Language Scores IELTS, TOEFL or GRE

    Step 3
    Application Excellence

    Craft standout applications that showcase your uniqueness.

    Step 4
    Visa Guidance

    We'll guide you through the visa process, ensuring a stress-free experience.

    Step 5
    Preparing for Departure

    Get ready to embrace your educational journey in the US with confidence!

    Top FAQs Asked by Students Travelling to USA

    A student visa is a type of non-immigrant visa that allows international students to study in the United States.

    The two primary types of student visas are the F-1 visa for academic and language training programs and the M-1 visa for vocational or non-academic programs.
    To apply for a student visa, you typically need to be accepted by a U.S. educational institution, pay the SEVIS fee, complete the DS-160 form, and schedule a visa interview at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.
    The SEVIS fee (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) is a fee paid by international students to support the administration of the SEVIS program.
    The DS-160 form is an online application form used to apply for a U.S. visa. It collects your personal information and details about your travel and background.
    Prepare by having all required documents ready, such as your passport, Form DS-160 confirmation page, visa application fee payment receipt, SEVIS fee payment receipt, acceptance letter from your U.S. institution, financial documents, and proof of ties to your home country.
    You’ll likely need to show proof of your ability to cover your tuition, living expenses, and other costs while studying in the U.S. This can include bank statements, affidavits of support, scholarship letters, or other financial documentation.
    F-1 students are generally allowed to work part-time on-campus during their studies and may be eligible for Optional Practical Training (OPT) after completing their program. M-1 students have more limited work options.
    F-1 and M-1 students can bring their dependents on an F-2 or M-2 visa, respectively. Dependents may not work on these visas.
    You can generally stay as long as you are enrolled full-time and making progress towards completing your program. F-1 students can also have a grace period after completing their program.
    Extensions may be possible under certain circumstances, such as changes in your academic program or delays in completing your studies.
    A visa is a stamp in your passport that allows you to enter the U.S. Status refers to your legal permission to stay in the U.S. Once you’re in the U.S., your status is controlled by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
    A visa is a stamp in your passport that allows you to enter the U.S. Status refers to your legal permission to stay in the U.S. Once you’re in the U.S., your status is controlled by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

    Learn more about Application Process

    Statement of Purpose

    Letter Of Recommendation

    Education Loans

    Student Visa Application

    Admission Essay Writing

    Student Curriculum Vitae

    5/5 - (1 vote)